20 things you may not have known about me! and you now do.
1. I am an introvert, apparently, even though my online nature may make me seem extroverted. Perhaps I somewhat wish I were.
2. I'm a web developer (but you knew that), oddly enough I love nature and books more than my computer.
3. I work from my bedroom, I can literally lie down and do my job.
4. I love having fun more than anything else, perhaps why I never wish to work a 9-5 job, I love my childish freedom.
5. I was a "Top Ten Student" at the beginning of high school.
6. I get laughed at when I run (or ran, that is, in high school).
7. I have some odd physical conditions, for example, I cannot run 400m+ events, I'd become dizzy. I seem to be able to pace myself for cross-country / 3km events however, even though there are more fun things to do!
8. I'm scared of the dark sometimes, and other miscellaneous stuff you can read in my last quiz.
9. I had pets of goldfish and budgies as a kid, all my parents would let us have.
10. I haven't bought clothes in ages, I really should, but I think someone needs to make me (or mend my favourite clothes)
11. I carry ~$1k of stuff in my pockets (electronics equipment) on me at all times. Typically I have velcro pockets, so don't try pickpocketing me!
12. I would love to be an actor, despite #1, #6, #14, well, most of the other points I've evidenced!
13. I've never worked a 'normal' job a day in my life.
14. I'm not much good at people and life in general.
15. I'm quite lame, apparently. I mean who here can relate "qt pie" to "troll tech" and actually laugh at a joke someone made about it?
16. My spelling is immaculate, but I will consistently mispell/mistype some words.
17. I love to sing, despite the fact people aren't sure if I'm paying out the lyrics they've written!
18. I'm more of an anime fan / movie buff / episode watcher than people think.
19. I have a tendancy to completely enjoy the company of other people more so than anyone I know.
20. I would love to have industry qualifications in what I do, even though they aren't necessary. ie. Zend PHP certification.
Tags everyone who reads this who wants to do it!